Sharing Salad Dressing Recipes

(Angela Przybylski) #1

Would anyone like to join me in starting a thread of Keto worth salad dressing recipes?

(Angela Przybylski) #2

My current go to is a ratio of:
1 tablespoon mayo
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon olive oil.

Mix it together and drowned your salad (or anything really) in it!

(I like to post memes!) #3

I do a clove of garlic in a garlic press, then squeeze in a wedge of lemon, and a couple tablespoons of olive oil. It’s simple and really good.

Basic vinagrete with 3 spoons extra virgin olive oil and one spoon red wine vinegar is always a main recipe I use. Sometimes I add a dab if Dijon mustard and a squeeze of lemon to make it creamier and give more bite.

Doing an elimination protocol and won’t be able to have my favorite dressing, bleu cheese!
Desperate for something as wonderful that is dairy, egg, and nut free and still keto!
HELP! lol I’m getting sick of vinegar and oils

Mignonette dressing is used for oysters, but works amazing with salad. It’s freaking good on arugula or watercress salad.

French dressing with Dijon mustard

http://www.jamieshomecookingskills.com/recipe.php?title=simple-green-salad-with-french-dressing

Italian Tonnato dressing (in the recipe, skip the mayo and add more olive oil)

http://nomnompaleo.com/post/51555264490/tonnato-sauce

Thank you again, @Fiorella!
More great recipes to try. :yum:

(Arlene) #9

I make a wonderful ranch dressing that lasts quite a while in the fridge.
(In a quart mason jar, put all ingredients in and shake well)

1 C sour cream
1 T onion powder
1 1/2 T dried parsley flakes
1 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 tsp. salt
1/4 C water

Saging this for when I come off the AIP elimination! Sounds yummerz

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #11

Thanks! I was worrying about making my first ranch dressing because I don’t have dried chives or onion flakes (yet. I’m planning on making some) but I have everything in your recipe so I decided to go for it.