Sh!t

(Daniel C.) #21

There is no other way you to burn the f…g fat unless your body in a way or other -catabolic state unless you do lyposuction. Sorry for the confusion, please let me know if any more mistakes that i ve made

For anyone who is reading this- keep it simple just eat your keto food and you will get better. Keep it simple.

You may complicate it but what you gonna do when u wake up in the morning: maths? Eat fat with some meats( i can go for just bacon and 3 eggs a day/week) for the insulin stable thing. Other diets will make you more" sociable “but whats the point being dumbf…k having pointless conversation /& drunk at ’ a midnight kebab”? You probablly want more from yourself. Just becouse this whole f…g whorld is gorging on fats and grains this doesnt mean that you should go on this path too! Just cut the grains, or eat both if you hate yourself that much but whatch your calories( this will only world if youre below 30, but eventualy there is no way out, you will look like feces and feel like those)

Stay smart. If i want to get shredded i sat like a bag of potatoes eating nothing that fat for weeks, going to bathroom for a p…s or whatever and that s it ( for those living in a condo) this diet is with the hormones thats why u get away easly when binge eating. As for the social live stay smart. Check your alergies and if buy peanuts heave a steak. Steak and salad- athletes lunch. U don t have to explain yourself this is what u do and this is whats works for you . No need to cry. In the end of this day i wont give a single f…k if u follow my words or not- i know my s…t and i have nothing to proove or to sell.

(Daniel C.) #22

Unless u re doing a bussiness explaining the same thing over and over again at a daily basics will get u insane so i will stop repeating muself becouse i have a bit knowledge of other topic for the ketogenic diet . Plain english, let me know if u do have other question to me, ill do my best, promise.

(eat more) #23

easy there killer :blush:
no one is saying you don’t know stuff but just like in the real world…just because you say it doesn’t mean ppl have to agree with you…don’t take it personally :blush:

you do keep mentioning calories in/calories out which isn’t the common belief on this forum
as far as repeating yourself…welcome to participating on a way of eating internet forum :joy::joy:

i think it’s awesome that english isn’t your first language and you’re contributing :blush:

KCKO :heart: