Second life

Hello all, I ve never been on any forum before so this is very new to me but I wanted to express a feeling that only fellow-ketonians understand.
I ve been overweight since I was 16 and I was extremely addicted to sugar since then. I hid food, I lied about food and I thought constantly about food.
Via you tube I first discovered David Ludwig and then Keto. Since I am on Keto no more cravings, addiction gone!!
I feel so liberated, freed from sugarjail. It’s as if I started a new life and I feel so great. People ask me How long I Will eat keto. I’m never stopping this way of life. This feels so much better

(Peter Trägårdh) #2

How long are you going to…

As in: “How long are you going to not do drugs”…

“Yeah, I went on a diet for a while and lost x kilos, so now I can continue to eat as usual”
“Yeah, I stopped using for a while and now I am clean, so now I can continue do drugs as usual”

We do it like this:
“Yeah, I found out what carbs is a problem, so I stopped using them.”

And they will continue to be a problem no matter how long I wait. So there’s no way I can start eating carbs again and expect another result. Isn’t that the definition of madness by the way? :slight_smile:

We need to continuously and relentlessly educate people…

(Carpe salata!) #3

That’s so great! The sugary villain vanquished again.

Welcome to the forums @Kato .

(Anne) #4

Kato, congratulations! Keto is the best way of eating I have ever encountered. Keep up the good work! Once a person realizes how evil sugar is (and it’s in EVERYTHING by the way) we can start to loathe and detest sugar and what it does to us. Keep us posted on your progress :slight_smile:

I know… you don’t ask a smoker ween he stopped smoking ‘and when are you starting again?’
I m so happy I got rid of all that junk…

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #6

Absolutely! The Twelve-Step version is “Insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result.”