Scam breath meter! "house of keto"

(M White) #1

HOUSE OF KETO BREATH METER - BUYER BEWARE!

Bought the House of Keto breath meter. Tried for a month taking multiple breath tests, upwards of 50 times!

In never showed once that I was in keto. Bought a blood meter from another company that showed I was in ketosis. Tried to return the breath meter to House of Keto. They said a return was not necessary but that I should just take a video, proving the meter did not work.

Which I did. They then wrote back stating that I needed to send the unit back --even though it is defective they will not provide shipping. Lots of complaints have surfaced about this company. NOT A LEGIT product.

Horrific customer service that lies, makes absurd requirements, goes back on their word, does not provide shipping for defective products… THE WORST!

BUYER BEWARE! !There needs to be a class action lawsuit brought against these scammers!

Please see my review on Pissed Consumer, add a comment if you can. Maybe we can get enough people to form a class action lawsuit. https://house-of-keto.pissedconsumer.com/house-of-keto-breath-meter-buyer-beware-201810081376224.html

Even if you did not use paypal you can still dispute the CC transaction thru your bank! Do not let these assholes get away with their SCAM.

IMAG2062|282x500

(M White) #2

Had the same experience? Please post your complaint on PISSED CONSUMER too!

(M White) #3

House of Keto gives this address for returns. Anyone in NY area care to pay them a visit on our behalf?

House of Keto
1119 Lenox Rd,
Brooklyn, NY 11212

UPDATE: Filed a formal complaint with Better Business Bureau of NY as well as filed for an investigation FBI Internet Fraud dept. I have also written their ISP and well as contacted the company they registered their domain name through.

While I don’t expect much to come of the latter I have already heard back from the BBB and the FBI. :slight_smile:

(Jacki Arms) #4

They are an absolute scam. Wasn’t paying attention and bought this useless piece of plastic which arrived from China. Won’t give me back my money. Restocking fees blah blah blah. Ship back at my own cost blah blah blah. PayPal wasn’t very helpful either. Lesson learned.