Scale victory not obese

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1

It’s been a rough week for a lot of reasons including some itching that is better but not gone. And been focusing too much on my dermatologist skin precancer surgery next week. But after talking to the Dr’s nurse yesterday I’m in a great mental state as they are not going to excise much tissue.

I almost forgot to post but I hit 196lbs this week and it was pre fasting. So I’m comfortable with that being my steady state weight. That puts just under a BMI of 30. No longer obese. Many years since this has been my weight.

I’m not celebrating much, just mostly happy in a small way. Now I’m seeking 190lbs in the next month or so.

(John) #2

That is a great accomplishment! I hit the “merely overweight” category, based on my height and weight, a few weeks ago (which for my height is 229 pounds). Celebrate any milestones towards your health goals. It’s all just a series of one-day victories strung together.

(Scott) #3

I wouldn’t celebrate with pizza :pizza:

Congratulations on continued scale movement.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #4

Yup. LOL.

(Carl Keller) #5

Every day that I feel healthy and in good spirits is cause for celibration. Today’s celebration features a ribeye with scallops and roasted brussels sprouts and I look forward to it more than I ever did a fancy cake or pizza.

Congrats on your new classification Eric. :wink:

(Scott) #6

This sound good but the first thing I thought was “I’ll bet bacon wrapped scallops would be good with that”:bacon:

(Carl Keller) #7

Alas, I’ve no bacon in the house but I have plenty of scallops in the freezer for next time. Good idea. :slight_smile:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #8

We have done that a couple of time recently

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9

That’s awesome Eric, congratulations. Myself, I started as just overweight and just hit the top of the normal weight category a week or two ago. Of course I am missing half a leg so cheating! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #10

Congratulations to you as well David.

(Muhammad Nasim) #11

Very well done!