Salt, protein, and carbs

Water is water, it doesn’t matter if it’s pure water, tea, soup or the water content of some solid food :slight_smile:
We clearly don’t need to drink much clean water if we get water from other sources… I need to drink a lot (water, tea or coffee) as my food has little water (except my soup).
It’s easy to eat very much water with our solid food on other diets. A bit even on carnivore, raw meat has more water. I almost only eat very well fried/roasted meat, they lose more than half of their water content. My eggs have some water but that’s still not much.

(Butter Withaspoon) #62

Oh bother!!
So that’s why I hadn’t replied before I keep missing the fine print under the heading. The word carbs tricked me! Sorry to my meat only friends, carry on

Should I delete it? Happy to if that helps, but might look funny now :woman_shrugging:

People keep forgetting about the precious eggs I couldn’t live without! :smiley:
Meat only is some super hardcore impossibility to me. (Not like I am a carnivore but I do what I can and have truly carnivore days, even no dairy ones! Only eggs and meat, it’s fun for a while…)
I would do that if my precious health depended on it but I hope that day won’t come.
Eggs are versatile and wonderful, one of the two big pillars of my default woe!
(I can’t comprehend how anyone can live on eggs only for a while though. I couldn’t last a day.)

You might end up a being a super salter like me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Happy you are doing well!

(Edith) #65

I mentioned a few posts back I was going to research the idea that eating enough protein would cause a departure from ketosis and therefore a decrease in sodium wasting. So far, I have not found anything.