S t a l l

It might be salt and water for both of us since you seem to workout a lot too. I’m going to add in some more strength and a little less cardio and see what happens. Then add in some rowing and biking. Maybe we just need to mix things up?!

And be more mindful of salt content and drinking more water?

(Jennibc) #82

Yeah, men have always been superficial. But I am sure with internet dating it’s even worse. Often times, they’d get to know you on a personal basis and then having ‘thunder thighs’ wouldn’t be such a deal breaker because they saw you had other attributes.

But man I’d love to be a 28 inch waist again! That’s my goal - I am just a fraction over 2 inches away but I am 160. You must be really tall (I am 5’7 and half) Or childbirth (or excess skin) is causing me to have a bigger waist. When I was younger I carried most of the excess weight, when I had any, in the rear end and thighs. As I have dropped all this weight over the past few years, I am noticing that I am much better proportioned than I used to be, even when I was weighed between 140 and 155.

I’m the same height as u. I have a smaller waist and upper body with bigger hips and butt if that makes sense. I want to look a tad more proportionate though and firm up everywhere and lose 15-20 lbs and I’ll be pretty happy and done! If I can achieve that I’ll be so much less stressed! And I hate stress!

It’s a joke how superficial men are these days. And sadly it’s not just some of them but the majority of them! They see Instagram models and expect us all to be one. When u finally meet a man who is a good match for you, it usually doesn’t work out because he’s holding out for Cindy crwawford in the 90s!

Forgot to tag you!!

(Running from stupidity) #85

Maybe you drank one too many cups of water…

(MooBoom) #86

These superficial types of men are doing you a favour by revealing early on how much of a waste of time they are. I went through that and it was awful, being rejected for tiny flaws (one guy said ‘if I can put your personality in my gorgeous but stupid friends body, you’d be the perfect woman’).

Work harder on loving YOU. You’ve got to get your own vibe right. You’re devaluing yourself based on those last few kilos- the men folk pick up on that kind of stuff. Until you completely love, respect and cherish your own body, you’ll be fighting this battle over and over and over. When you start seeing yourself as worthy, beautiful and desirable, that’s attractive. Confidence is sexy.

You are already a very beautiful woman (I can tell from your picture) I think you just need to start seeing yourself that way too. Ditch Insta. It’s like sugar (poison) for the soul.

Well put! And what you said about Instagram couldn’t be more correct! You definitely put a smile on my face and I wish I had a friend like you in real life :grin::hugs: