Ridiculously full after activity

(eat more) #1

is this common? science?
had about 35g fat/30g protein between waking and the gym
went to the gym
had about 40g fat/32g protein about an hour and a half after the gym
took the puppies on a short-ish walk (under a mile)
i’m still ridiculously full hours later (more full than before the walk)…borderline miserable…like i’d gone wild at a buffet…

the foods are things i eat pretty much daily

activity related or coincidence?

(Stickin' with mammoth) #2

Ask yourself this:

Do I want to enjoy the ease of simply listening to what my body requests on an hourly basis from here on out or…

…No, there really isn’t any other viable option, is there?

(chews bacon slowly)

(eat more) #3

nooo…that’s not it…wrong thread maybe? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

had my body told me i was going to be MORE full after i went for a walk…i wouldn’t have eaten…it was telling me to uneat…that’s not an option lol

(Stickin' with mammoth) #4

Welllll…yeah, it is, but it ain’t pretty. I did a bit of that un-eating when I first stated keto and hadn’t figured out how much bacon was too much right before bed.

I go through segments where it seems like a regular keto meal is taking forever to get through my system. Chalk it up to something subtle going on inside and just do an intermittent fast until everything balances itself out. Life, ya know?

That’s an interesting one… Is your exercise routine similar to your eating usually? In other words, is this type, and/or time of, exercise unusual for you?

(eat more) #6

totally routine…
my brain keeps poking at me that there’s some hormonal reason like glucose production from exercise or GNG or something i just haven’t sorted the (possible) details

(Stickin' with mammoth) #7

Your intuition is never wrong. Keep listening to it, you’ll figure it out.

Yep…what @Aqua_chonk said. Hope you can find the source of your discomfort quickly!