Richard Morris & Carl Franklin (aka the 2 Keto Dudes)

Originally published at: https://ketowomanpodcast.com/2-keto-dudes/

Daisy talks to two extraordinary dudes about Ketofest 2018 and the other fab stuff they have been getting up to.

Carl Franklin and Richard Morris are the 2 keto dudes. - they both had type 2 diabetes, they both reversed their disease with a ketogenic diet. The 2 keto dudes produce multiple podcasts on Ketogenic dieting including Keto Woman, The Obesity Code Podcast, and 2 Keto Dudes.

They also turn a town in Connecticut ketogenic every year ...

Ketofest

Imagine spending a weekend with hundreds of other low-carbers in a coastal New England town turned keto! Within four blocks, you will interact with world-class speakers, patronize local restaurants serving real keto dishes, attend a pig roast where you don't have to worry about sugar in the sauce, learn how to cook your own keto dishes, attend talks on various keto-related topics, take fat-adapted fitness classes, and network with other ketogenic warriors.

ketofest.com

The cheap tickets available during the Kickstarter campaign will only be available until the end of March, at which point all the prices go up.

(Jeanne Wagner) #2

Ack, I really want to go to Ketofest, but cannot this year. I hope to one year soon! But I will have the stream going so there’s at least that. :+1: