Reversing Type 2 diabetes starts with ignoring the guidelines | Sarah Hallberg

insulinresistance
obesity
medication

(Glenn Graham) #1

Dr. Sarah Hallberg shares how she treats diabetic patients by limiting Carbs and replacing their energy needs with fat. The video has a lot of great information even if you do not have diabetes. She does an excellent job of explaining how insulin affects on eating. I personally love her energy.

https://youtu.be/da1vvigy5tQ

(Jacquie) #2

She’s great! Like her a lot. :slight_smile:

(Steve) #3

Her video was the first one I found when I was researching right after my diabetes diagnosis. It was only a few days after the news and I was kind of overwhelmed by the situation, but she got me pointed in the right direction and ultimately to the ‘dudes’.

(Scott Shillady) #4

I wish i could have seen something like this 4 years ago when i was diagnosed.

(Derek I. Batting) #5

Thanks for posting this! I remember watching this about a year or so ago, but it’s a great reminder of why I continue to eat and live the way to do now.

(Karen Parrott) #6

I love Dr Sarah’s Tedex talk. I often send it to folks who request more medical proof that lchf /Keto works

What sort of society have we become when we need to ignore the guidelines that are supposed to help us? Sad.

(Kim Flora Maydwell) #8

She is one of my favorites! Great videos and easy to understand. Lots of good info!

(Glenn Graham) #9

Very true, but we have some grand champions like @carl and @richard working to fix our system. I have added Sarah to that growing list of people I can thank for my better health.

You can add this to the list of videos in WIKI here if you like:

(Murray Stromberg) #11

Amen