Resistance is not futile!

(Ellen) #1

I popped to the local shop to try and find something to tempt me for lunch, and boy did I find it, microwavable all steak suet puddings!! Only 21g carbs per 100g! I must have spent a good 5 mins just stood staring at the tin in my hands, I finally managed to break free from it’s evil hypnotic pull and put it back. Came back to the office and just had a couple of swigs of my salad dressing and no longer feel hungry. Close call but if I can do it so can you!

Resist the evil carbs

KCKO

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2

With me, it’s doughnuts. We have a chain in the United States called Dunkin Donuts, and I have to keep fighting the car, because it tries to drive into every one I pass, lol!

(Stickin' with mammoth) #3

This thread title is hilarious.

To date, the only things that try my patience are the little tubs of Kaukauna Port Wine Cheese Spread. They’re (highly processed) keto but still 24 g a tub and you know damned well that once that lid is off, the spoon won’t stop until it scrapes the bottom of the container.

Just like Ben and Jerry’s pints were single servings, like that.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #4

Only one tub? Are you feeling unwell?

(Stickin' with mammoth) #5

(checks to make sure the black electrical tape covering the webcam lens is still secure)

(Ellen) #6

Never had a sweet tooth, always the savoury, We’ve actually got a box of donuts in the office and they don’t tempt me at all. Crisps on the other hand…

(Ellen) #7

Thanks :wink: Only been doing this 6-7 weeks, so I’m sure more things will try to snag me!