Red Rose brand Strawberry Cheescake & Blueberry Cobbler TEA FLAVORS

dessert
tea
joy

Sharing my find for those who are looking for simple desserty things.

A few times a week - depending on the cuisine I eat - I like a good after-dinner cup of tea and a li’l something sweet, but I’m rarely in a dessert-making state of mind with my present job/life etc. Recently while buying some groceries online I discovered the all-natural Red Rose Strawberry Cheesecake flavor tea (pre-sweetened with Stevia amazingly) and ordered in the hope that with 2 tablespoons cream added it might make an amazingly luxurious yet easy dessert substitute, and that the Stevia wouldn’t have any weird aftertaste.

IT’S DELICIOUS!!!

You have to add enough cream though to create the “cheesecake” sensations or else it can be too sweet (and those with big sweet triggers/addiction may want to just lightly steep the teabag for less than a minute for a less intense dessert tea).

strawberry

I’ve also ordered some minimally sweet Fat Snax cookies to dip into to my tea eventually - for now, am enjoying one little Paleo ball (almond flour, orange peel, cranberries) with a cuppa. Very nice.

There’s also Blueberry Muffin flavor, which, if you add enough cream, might certainly taste like a good cobbler, considering how Red Rose’s knack for tasty teas.

blueberry

I now have a further excuse to postpone focusing on making homemade keto cheesecake - though am not opposed to eating other people’s baked goods hahaha.

Dave's Progress Thread - Year II

Intriguing. Might have to look into these. Just to have something different around. :slight_smile: Thanks.

I just added these to my amazon cart. They also have Lemon Cake and Caramel Apple Pie flavors. Added those too. I’ve never had cream in my tea before and I think these will be perfect to try that way. Thanks for sharing!

(Amy Ramadan) #4

Thanks for sharing!! Will have to look for these!!! Wondering how they would be iced as well!!

(Georgia) #5

Thanks for sharing this. I bought some Harney and Sons chocolate tea last year that I meant to try with HWC. As soon as the weather cools down, I’ll try the chocolate and maybe invest in some of the other sweet flavors.

OMgoodness, and in a frosty mug!!! Will keep that in mind… :sparkles:

Thank you for this post! Going to give them a try, and looks like our H-E-B carries them! :smile:

(Dana) #8

Heads up everyone they also have PUMPKIN PIE

Oh my woooooorrrrd! That will be my next experiment: pumpkin pah cheesecake :sparkles:

(Dana) #10

No kidding, I am super excited. Before this new information, the best I could do was supplement with a pumpkin-flavored chapstick. Thanks for bringing these teas to our attention!

(Virginia ) #11

Yes please :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #12

Just in case everyone is interested, I just checked them out directly from the Rose Tea Company website. They have a good deal on a bundle pack, all six flavors, 30% off until Oct.8th. I also checked the web for coupons and found a 10% off coupon. :slight_smile:

Here’s the link and screenshot…

https://redrosetea.com/sweet-temptations-bundle/

Total price was $18 give or take?

Have to say thank you again for posting these, @SlowBurnMary . We ordered the 6 box set they had, and have tried the Caramel Apple, Lemon Cake and Strawberry Cheesecake, and they are all quite delicious. We actually ordered a second set already, since they were on sale. Cost was about $18 after S&H and coupon she found, but think it shows the sale to end today?

Thanks again…

(Susan) #15

Thanks @SlowBurnMary

This will be a really nice treat, with no guilt. I will be looking it up now, very nice!

Aww =(( I cannot order it in Canada… maybe I can find it at Walmart, or something similar =-). I will check tomorrow night when I am grocery shopping.