Really needed NSV!

(3351e4c40bcf149b233c) #1

I have not really lost any weight since 7/1. Seems as though my cravings returned with a vengeance and I think I have figured out at least part of the problem. So since I was feeling more under control, I fit on some clothes my daughter passed on to me. When I came upon size 12 pants, I thought “in your wildest dreams”. I wore size 22 when I started this in early Dec, 16. I was figuring I would probably wear size 16. They fit nicely!! Hope this excitement gets me thru fasting today!!

That’s an excellent NSV! Be proud of your progress!

Oh YA! You can get through the fast today, this is a fabulous NSV!!!

Celebrate with tea! :wink:

That’s the best!!! Congratulations, that kind of stuff is to me better than anything the scale says. Wow, going from a 22 to a 12 in a few months is HUGE! (Well, SMALL, actually lol.)

I have been shocked at how much smaller I’m getting without losing a ton of weight on this WOE. Our bodies must be rearranging things from the inside out, adding more lean mass while fat goes away.
I also have a pair of size 12s that are my goal pants – they’re still a bit snug, but I can zip 'em now!

Enjoy your fast…

(Corey N) #5

Congrats! And even more than that NSV victory, congrats on not seeing any scale progress for that period but still persevering! Awesome!

(Judi Campion) #6

Love when you try something on that you don’t think will fit and it does, like a glove. Happy dance time!