Progress week one

(Anja Güstafson) #1

I want to start off with the disclaimer that I have been struggling with ovarian cysts that caused enormous amounts of weight gain and bloating so I KNOW these results are ridiculous and that it is mostly the water from the bloating going away. I am being Dr monitored ( in fact it was my dr who recommended I do this to control the rampant PCOS )

3/11/17                                       3/18/2017                   change

Weight 288 246 - 42
Waist 48" 41" -7"
Hips/Belly 59" 53" -6"
Bust measurements however (both underbust and bust) habe not changed at 41" and 50" respectively

(Guardian of the bacon) #2

42 lbs in 7 days?

(Anja Güstafson) #3

Yes…which is why I put the note at the top that I know it wasn’t fat loss that insane but because I was medically a walking water balloon…now I think that is all flushed out

(Guardian of the bacon) #4

I realize you made that disclaimer…I’ve never heard of anyone flushing that much that fast is all.

(Anja Güstafson) #5

Makes sense, I had never heard of it either but I am very glad I am doctor supervised because obviously I was a little concerned even tho I wanted it gone. The bloating was bad enough tho I was in the ER for them to look for giant tumors and such. I seriously looked like I was 8-9 months pregnant

(Bart) #6

Congratulations! Looks like you are well on your way in your journey to heal yourself.