Post Fasting first re-feed readings

(Ron D. Garrett) #1

Thought that it would be good to show my post-fasting readings as I begin my re-feed (Fast was approximately 171 hours with only water, Black coffee and green tea no additives).

I broke my fast with live, liquid probiotics and a swig of olive oil followed by a meal of two small beef patties with mustard and a little olive oil for extra fat (about 45 minutes later)

About four hours later I had a regular meal of Little of over a half a slab of ribs with no BBQ sauce and three eggs with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top (note I’m fully Keto yet closer to the carnivore spectrum. (Note, I post my meals as a frame of reference as to how my meals affect my tests only. Also, I normally break my fast with a small amount of protein unlike others because it suits me best.) My keytones are back to just above my normal avg of between 0.5 - 1.8 ( depending on if I have a heavy lifting session or not. They are on the lower end if I do) at 2.4 and my blood glucose is 78 which is slightly lower than my normal fasted avg of between 82 - 90.

I took these readings as usual in a fasted state as I normally don’t eat until sometime after 1300-1400 hours (1:00-2:00 o’clock for the non-military time user’s :joy:). Looking forward to the next one.

Ron “Big Black” Garrett

#fasting #extendedfasting #keto #ketolife #ketolifestyle #ronbigblackgarrett #ketoinspiration #ketoathlete
#ketogenic #lchf #ketodiet #ketocommunity #lowcarb #lowcarblifestyle #eatfatloseweight #fatforfuel #Keto4Jesus #weightlifting #powerlifting #fasting #extendedfasting