Positive side effect - no more cellulite!

I am 165 at 5’5” but I am bottom heavy… so the majority of my weight is in my thighs and buttocks. Played sports for most of life (up to like 21 ish) and I had gotten cellulite later on due to my big backside and thick thighs. Has anyone noticed that since being on Keto their cellulite is gone? Just a positive post hoping for positive experiences and response :grin: also, I am going to be 30 soon and look back and I look younger than I did at 25. Just hoping this really is from Keto and I’m not crazy haha!

You could prolly enhance the results even further with fasting and autophagy if u havent done that yet, omad is nice too, congrats on ur results.

(Jody) #3

I have same body type. When I look in mirror, things look the same, with two pant sizes down. At the IDM site, Megan says none of her fasting patients have loose skin, so I’m crossing my fingers but also preparing for whatever happens. At 49 with two kids, overweight most of my life, this girl has taken a beating!

(Jane) #4

I can’t see my cellulite but according to my husband the backs of my legs and butt look years younger on keto!!!