Pork rinds in bulk

(chris) #1

I have been buying all the pork rinds around the area for various recipes I have been learning. These are just bags at dollar general or Hyvee grocery store but 2 dollars a bag for 3oz… I am going to check with local butcher shops to see if they know where to get any in bulk but for now I found this… 18oz barrel of pork rinds for 9 dollars it seems… I just now have to find a place to buy them or have them shipped.

https://www.amazon.com/Utz-Pork-Rinds-18-Barrel/dp/B001YJ2VOO/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1492892578&sr=8-1&keywords=utz+pork+rinds+18+oz+barrel

(James storie) #2

I’ve seen them at sam’s club

(eschor) #3

if you have aldis near …i found the bags at .99

(chris) #4

I live in the middle of nowhere in Iowa but I do know of a Sams Club 45 mins away I think its the only one for a 100+ miles in any direction.

(chris) #5

we have 2 Aldi’s one in each direction north and south of me at 45 miles away. I do try to get there once in awhile but next time I am around there I may have to buy them all out. pancakes are real good.

(Rich Hopkins) #6

$1 for a 3.5 ounce bag at Aldi.

(James storie) #7

Yeah, my sam’s is about 45 mins away as well. I usually go about once a month and stock up on avocado oil! I’m going to grab some of those pork rinds the next time too.

(James storie) #8

I get weird looks when I go to aldi, I buy as many bags of regular pork rinds I can find! I was in there the other day and someone asked me if I was on the Adkins diet! I said well, sort of, then told them to research keto.

(Andrew Anderson) #9

It is on my Amazon subscribe and save monthly auto order! :yum: Yummy!

(roxanna) #10

Jet.com has them cheaper and I believe it’s free shipping and they have good deals for people newly signed up.

they sell on ebay too, free shipping, but it’s a dollar more. amazon makes you buy 35$ to get the barrel as an add on so ebay is a better deal for me.

(chris) #12

So I went by Aldi’s and grabbed a few bags and I am looking at these and thinking that the UTZ brand is 18oz for 9 dollars and the Aldi’s are 31oz for 9 dollars so I guess I will have to stock up on these when I am in the area. Aldi’s is a 40 min drive for me so I have to plan accordingly.

seems to be the cheapest option. They are also wonderful with salsa.

I just bought 3 ounce bags for $1 at Dollar Tree. I have the big tubs from Sam’s too…

(chris) #14

I went by Sams yesterday and they didn’t have any at all. I didn’t know Dollar Tree would have some I may have to check that out next time I am in the area. The nearest Dollar Tree is 20 miles away from me.

(James storie) #15

Yeah, this is what I do as well, the only problem is the regular pork rinds come packaged with the hot and spicy flavored rinds with added carbs to make the flavor stick. I end up with my butt in the air digging through the boxes looking for the last bag!

(chris) #16

This seems quite expensive but it is an option https://www.amazon.com/Pork-Dust-Rind-Breadcrumbs-1lb/dp/B00NB2WANE/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1494155320&sr=8-2&keywords=pork+rind+dust

the product website that has recipes on it https://baconsheir.com/pages/pork-dust

(Sandi Cheek) #17

I’m new here, but found Carolina Gold Nuggets on Amazon. They are little pellets that can be microwaved or baked in an oven. Just pork skin and salt as ingredients.

(roxanna) #18

I bought these but have yet to try them cause I had stocked up on so many other pork rinds!