I guess I over looked this before😳
Recently started carrying in the packages

(Jack Bennett) #2

:+1::+1:

I got some the other week.

What should I do with it?

(Troy) #3

Instapot maybe
Pressure cooker or old school crockpot perhaps , I think they still make those :thinking:
Haha :laughing:

(Jack Bennett) #4

One of the past 2KD episodes had some pork belly recipes, I recall. I think I want to sear and/or oven roast it!

(Troy) #5

Nice!

Here is easy peezy one to make

(Edith) #6

I haven’t tried this recipe, yet; but it uses the thick sliced strips. I have some, too. I am going to try it.

(Alex ) #7

I just oven roast mine with some garlic and chilli flakes… 200 C for 35-40 mins - It’s so fatty you don’t need to do much else to it in terms of prep, highly caloric, but gorgeous.

(Troy) #8

Baking sheet on an oven rack ?
Or oven roast pan , covered or not covered?
:thinking:

(Alex ) #9

@Tmdlkwd

Just uncovered mate, I tend to put mine in a roasting pan lined with foil that I’ve sprayed with olive oil, and then sprinkle on seasoning as necessary.

It’s a top 3 food for me! I tend to take mine out before they brown off too much as I like it moist, but others like them a bit more crispy.

(Troy) #10

Nice🙂
Thank You

(Alex ) #11

:grin:

Also recommend investing in some tooth picks! Especially if you’re an aggressive eater like me.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #12

I put slices into the slow cooker with only salt and pepper and set it to ‘low’ before leaving for work in the morning, and by dinner time it’s caramelised, unctuous and delicious!

I save the rendered fat - it’s really useful for cooking pretty much anything!

(Troy) #13

Yum😍

(Jack Bennett) #14

Thanks all. This is really inspiring. I’m going to cook up some pork belly this weekend!