Plexus trio...needed?

(Monika ) #1

I am starting Plexus trio (Slim, bio cleanse and probio 5) as I purchased it before starting Keto. I’m now 6 weeks into Keto and have passed that awful stage so now I can start this…but…

Do I need it??

I know I don’t need the slimming part but I guess it wouldn’t hurt. It’s the gut health that I’m interested in. Hoax or does it help?

Anyone else taking this??

(John) #2

My wife tried that stuff before keto and the only thing she liked, and still takes is the probiotic. She has tried several others but prefers that one.

(Clara Teixeira) #3

What are you trying to acheive by taking it? It is a “Proprietery blend” which sadly means the company can sneak whatever they want into it and usually get away with it. My mother was on it for a while before going keto. She found she did not need it and her body did not tolerate it after she was keto for a while. Beware the carbs in the slim drink as well. Keto is essentially doing the same thing (but so much more and so much more effectively!) the Slim is said to do. Why waste $2,000+ a year on a product that is really not needed?

(Carpe salata!) #4

I haven’t tried it, but I agree with carbs and possibly bad proteins and bad fats.

(Monika ) #5

Yeah, I decided to ditch it!!! I like what Keto is doing and hated the artificial sweeteners in the drink. The Bio Cleanse has the exact same ingredients in the supplements I am taking (magnesium, vit c and sodium) minus the potassium, so I don’t need that either.

Glad to get rid of it.