Please welcome Megan Ramos to the Fasting Forum!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #41

Hi @meganjramos!
I’ll be seeing you at KetoFest!

(Jackie) #42

Welcom @meganjramos !!! I am so thankful for what you and Dr. Jason Fung are doing for your patients and the rest of us! You are saving so many lives :heart:

(Cheryl) #43

Welcome Megan! So glad you’re on the Forum. I may need you to be a character witness. My friends and family are ready to commit me because of my newly acquired salt habit.

(Hillary Anderson) #44

Hi Megan! So glad you joined this forum. I look forward to seeing your posts! Hillary

(Karen Parrott) #45

@meganjramos having someone with clinical experience is gold. Thank you for your time and experience and expertise. :blush:

(RJ) #46

I’m super happy to see @meganjramos in this forum!! Sad to not be listening to her on Fridays anymore, but hopefully that will free up some time in her schedule to contribute more here lol :wink:

(bikeflea) #47

Yaaay! Welcome Megan!

(Lisa Shamaly) #48

Welcome Megan! I have missed you on Fasting Talk so I am happy to see you will be here!

(Moragh Lippert) #49

Welcome @meganramos Megan Ramos from a fellow Canuck!

yay for @meganjramos! Excited to have you around and looking forward to listening to the IDM podcast.

(Katie) #51

Woohoo! I came here for Carl and Richard–but now I’m def gonna stay because I am a huge @meganjramos fangirl! I can’t wait to see the knowledge you drop here :slight_smile:

(Steve Stephenson) #52

Welcome Megan! (@meganjramos)

I’ve been a fan of yours since the beginning of FastingTalk! Also heard you on 2KetoDudes.

I’m curious about your osteopenia status (I have it too; perhaps the result of cured T2DM, discontinued simvastatin, and/or chemo+hormone treatments for metastatic prostate cancer (stable for almost a year)).

My monthly 3 day fasts are a lot easier using your salt under the tongue tip!

Very much looking forward to meeting you at Ketofest!

(Angelina ) #53

whoop whoop
Love your voice and advice
miss you on fasting talk!!!

(jim schafer) #54

welcome… glad you joined

(bikeflea) #55

Hi there friend! :heart::heart:

(Patty W) #56

Oh Megan we :heart: you!!! Will we be seeing you at Ketofest? If so, can not wait :grin:

(AnnaLeeThal) #57

Thanks for being here Megan! I love your positive kick butt additude. I’m carrying around a little baggie of coarse pink salt because of you. I’m sad that I can’t fast for a long time because I’m pregnant and plan to breastfeed for a long time, but my husband is now interested in fasting. Such a powerful tool. Thanks for the work you do saving lives.

(John Somsky aka KetoGrinder) #58

Welcome @meganjramos. Most excellent to have you here. :smiley:

(Rachel Gostenhofer) #59

That’s exactly what I was going to say! Thank you for that amazing fasting back Megan!

(Kathy L) #61

Me three!!!