PHWOE (from Ken Berry)

(Raj Seth) #1

Proper Human WOE
not as catchy as Keto, but a lot more appropriate

Thanks Dr. Ken Berry.

(Karen) #2

Sounds like it’s from Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #3

I agree with the good doctor. If we start calling it “the proper human diet,” it cuts way back on the number of arguments.

“What if the proper human diet isn’t sustainable over the long t—oh, right.” :grin:

(Doug) #4

In the end I don’t think it matters. The tidal wave of people with demonstrable benefits from overcoming insulin resistance will not be able to be denied, regardless of what nomenclature is in vogue at the time.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5

I think proclaiming to people that you eat the “proper human way of eating”, they will find you arrogant and offensive because it implies that you’re better than a non PHWOE person and smarter than they are.

While this may in fact be true in all respects I don’t think that it would make a good selling point. As controversial as the word KETO is, it seems to be gaining wider acceptance slowly. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #6

I agree with David; if we did this, then they really would start calling us a CULT! haha.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7

How would a person say phwoe, if you’re going to use an acronym it should be usable as a word. Awkward in conversation.