Pay it forward

(Jason) #1

Share your stories and comments from people you have helped:

Really good. My BP and BG have been awesome. I’m down 17 pounds and feel better than I have in a long time. Amazing how much less I eat doing this. Thanks so much for convincing me to do this.

Dr. Is thrilled with my weight loss and says to keep Ketoing.

My wife has severe COPD from an abnormal gene and has been on oxygen for 2 years. She needed it most of the time. Believe it or not she hasn’t used it once in 5 days and feels great. I’m amazed.

Seems most of my small aches and pains are either gone or considerably less.

Got the results of my lab work today. My good cholesterol is still low but better. My triglycerides have dropped from 388 to 179. Dr. would like to see them below 150. Bad cholesterol is “outstanding” Dr’s words. A1C has dropped from 7.9 (type 2 diabetic) to 6.1 (pre-diabetic). CBC’s all outstanding and PSA perfect. I’m on a roll. Keto On.

I want everyone to feel this!

I am doing great! Down 12 pounds but lots of inches! I stalled on my weight loss this past week but feel better with my body.

Absolutely loving it!

It is interesting to me how when I see big people now that I see them so different! I am sad that they try so hard when it is so easy! I feel like I could be crazy and slip them business cards with Keto info on it!

I had to buy new pants because mine that were way too tight were falling off of me with a belt and incredibly baggy. Whew hew!

I didn’t have anything else and feel really motivated to start. I am a sweets person and am surprised it is satisfying me without sugar! Go me!

That is amazing! I am a HUGE snacker and I don’t feel tempted by any of it. Does it taste good sure, but I know it isn’t worth it!

I def find myself eating much less and don’t have those hungry shakes

I feel a lot better than I use to.

all the new uniform pieces I bought will deffinetly need to be tailored. Or I’ll have to buy new stuff if they can’t shrink it

Need a new belt

Great. Read I’m a believer. It working lbs are dropping off. I’m finding myself being less hungry throughout the day too

my AME next May is going to be like WTF…

Yo! ***'s down 15 me 9! Made oopsie bread to go with zucchini ‘noodle’ lasagne tonite. All meals awesome!

Hey Jason, been a long time but I wanted to reach out about Keto. I have seen your posts on and off about the diet and had another friend that was doing it. So I am now just 3 weeks in to keto and it has been great. Lost over 10 lbs already and feel so much better with tons of energy. Prior to keto I would get acid reflux on literally a daily basis, but since I have started, I have only had it maybe 2 times. Either way, I just wanted to thank you for all the interesting posts you have been making about it and in all honesty, you were part of the motivation to try it out. Oh yeah, and I just got my blood work back from the doctor and after three weeks all cholesterol levels are good and triglycerides are good, so if anyone says it is bad for you for those reasons, the proof is in the results. Thanks again man, and I look forward to more articles!

I don’t even crave sugar anymore.

I can’t believe this works.

Well, good to know. I am at 10 lbs over 2 weeks lost so far.

Officially down 20lbs now!

2lbs to go and I’ll be back in the 100’s since before I can remember

Still can’t believe I can eat a freaking plate of bacon as a meal… awesome

So very sad what the medical field is doing to destroy patients health. I know without your help **** would be in terrible condition as a T2. :two_hearts:

Amen Jason. I did a lot of research on ALL the drugs they wanted ******* to take The many he was prescribed. His metformin caused high cholesterol and high blood pressure. He was prescribed all of them. He chose not to fill the prescriptions and began his journey to eating differently and excerise. He has been tested by his doctor and his cholesterol and BP is in the normal range in just 3 months. Today his fasting blood sugar reading was 111. I truly believe if we would have listened to the 9 attending doctors his meds would have increased as his health decreased. Don’t get me wrong the is a strong need for doctors BUT we have to do our own research and be educated to make our decisions. Thank you for your input. You have no idea how you have opened our eyes and hearts.