Oven roasted nuts by M&S

Hello All, travelling yesterday and as expected lunch provided at conference was pure carbohydrate with lots of cakes and bowls of fruit. So as warrior fasting, waited until I got to station and found these great nuts with no crappy oils for sale. Expensive but was a station and M&S too… but food on the hoof! Although am still waiting for the day when UK burger king and McDonald’s franchises sell just he burger patties too (I’ve given up “shaming” on twitter, not enough momentum).

(matt ) #2

Can you not just say “burger no bun”? It’s that easy here in the US. A least it has been for me.

Yeah, can do but the principal is you end up paying for product you don’t want. It doesn’t make it an attractive option, although if pinch I have done exactly that.

(matt ) #4

A bun might cost that chain .01. I am not going to sweat them getting that from me.

I look at it the same as if I sad no onion or no ketchup. It’s built into the cost but I don’t want it that’s on me.

(Karen) #5

Think of the bun as a garnish, like parsley. Pretty to look at, but not necessary to eat.

K

(Lonnie Hedley) #6

I know Burger King has a “low/no carb” button. Only because a manager had to show an employee one day when I asked for no bun.

(Sophie) #7

I used to adore Scotch Eggs! It was love at first bite!

(Troy) #8

I wonder if there is an easier way to order no bun ??
I do not like talking :joy:

“ is there an app for that ?”:thinking: