Opening Up Results

(Mame) #61

didn’t WI by court order?

(Karen) #62

Happy memorial day weekend. My daughter and her husband are going to camp in my front yard.

(Jane) #63

I hadn’t heard that, but apparently so.

(Jane) #64

Wonderful!

Do you see the bias?

(Jane) #66

:flushed:

(Jane) #67

I never looked up their statistics. That’s what I get for listening to someone supposedly from there who made it sound much worse. My bad.

This site has some good Australian data https://www.covid19data.com.au/states-and-territories

(Vic) #69

as clear as day And when this all started I was in the hospital with cnn msnbc cnbc
, Never seen such think and blatant propaganda in my life

(Peter) #70

Seems extremely unlikely, given you appear to be squarely in the Fox “News” target audience.

I’m glad but have you considered not watching the news period and/or not spreading propaganda further?

(Vic) #72

Yes as soon as I was wel again I did stop all the TV news

And I wouldnt spread their propaganda, I look for facts real numbers (like I posted) not twists

(Vic) #73

Fox is bad too, Not Nearly as bad as the others but bad non the less

They all do it to some level, Seen it start about 10 yeas ago, But what I saw when I was in the hospital the nonstop nonsense blatantly

Jees, I don’t think I seen 1 minute go by without blaming Trump for something, Bash him for one thing then bash him for the opsite for instance he started to ban flight they called him a racist then later they blasted him for not acting sooner a million things like this its a joke

Worse they made everything about Trump showing they realy could care less about the people or this pandemic

And just so you know I am not a fan of Trump and do wish there was someone better to vote for,I realy realy do, I only mention this because next you’ll accuse me of being a trump fanboy although its really not about him but about the propaganda its so thick

What you posted there was cherry picked numbers for propaganda purposes. That may not have been your intention but it was clearly the intention of whoever is responsible for the graphic. New York contributed a full 8% of Federal Government tax receipts in 2018. They are one of just seven states that contribute more than they receive . New York has been ‘bailing out’ other states out for years.

(Peter) #75

Exactly right. Not only that, it’s extremely obvious that that’s what it is.

Well I certainly thought so but…

(Vic) #77

The point is Cumo for instance sent virus patients to nursing homes, Besides the fact that many other mistakes done in NY, I mean they were out or morgue spaces when there was less then 1K dead, This is a large population state also known to be a terrorist target but they could handle it when it was just a few K, I could go on and on

Yet he had been the darling of the news stations, But the blasted Desantis for opening up the state

Its an example of how they will misrepresent opening up the economy to any level they will try and paint a negative picture not based on truth but based on politics

its not cherry picked data its relevant data, Population covid cases and deaths, but who gets the honor for how they handle the virus its a fact and shows exactly the nonsense that is being passed on to the public

Look I am not here to argue with you or anyone take it or leave it Maybe someone will see things better for it

See now…you say this :point_up: but I really can’t see a point. Let’s call it shall we? Good.

(Peter) #79

That word salad is a fine way to finish that post, yes it is.

(Jennifer Kleiman) #80

@OldDoug GA 7-day new cases average on the DPH site is starting to show a strong upward trend (ignore the most recent 7 days since the data hasn’t really come in yet, this is the stupidest way to display the data unless you are trying to give people a false impression). Too soon to tell? The graph is certainly suggestive of the resumption in steep growth to me… Curious to see how things stand in a week or two.