One year through reporting in:)

(clane) #1

I don’t post here often, but I read the forums everyday.
I started Keto March 2018 - had a ton of health issues, found finally something that controlled certain unpleasant aspects which I’d referred to back then, and let me tell you, an entire year free of dumping syndrome for the first time in 50 years of life. is utter bliss. I don’t ‘chase’ bathrooms anymore.
Weight wise - I’ve lost a whopping 35 pounds in a year. Thats it:)
I’ve still got about a 100 to get rid of, so it’s been beyond slower then a turtle.
But… I’m not complaining at all.
I love love how I eat. Its simple, easy, and I feel great. My joints dont ache, I haven’t been sick once in the entire year - and I was the type that caught every germ walking before.
I suddenly noticed the other day my calves are nothing but muscle now. Wierd, but I’ll take it:)
I feel like my body is still healing, maybe it will always just be in healing mode - I’m not sure, but I’m going to celebrate all the good things this past year regardless:) Yay me.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2

This is a great update, congrats and well wishes on your continued journey! I love your mentality that it’s not just about the weight loss, it’s about how you feel. All those NSVs are the best part of this WOE, if you ask me. Congrats again :tada:

(Jane) #3

Congrats on an awesome year and sticking to it!

:confetti_ball:

Yay you!!! This is a wonderful update. Also, 35 pounds in a year is three pounds/ month which is not too shabby! It’s probably even more when you count in the recomposition that very likely has been happening.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #5

Congrats. I’d take calves that are pure muscle any day. As for the rate of loss, you’re losing and that’s better than one more year not doing anything and getting sicker. Great work and thanks for the inspiration!

(KCKO, KCFO) #6

fireworks