Once and Again nut butters

Has anybody tried this brand and what was your thoughts on it? Every time I taste it , it seems really processed and over heated yet it’s the only organic brand with nothing added that comes in a glass jar. Will I get used to this taste?

I like the organic grind your own best at Whole Foods but it’s been tasting moldy lately.

Secondly, if I’m going to eat something high in omega 6’s, is it better to eat sunflower seed butter or peanut butter? Sunflower seeds seem to have a lot more vitamins and amino acids, yet the peanut butter has more protein which I need.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2

The body takes the proteins in our diet and breaks them down into their constituent amino acids, so it’s not clear what distinction you are trying to draw, here. It’s like saying pasta contains carbohydrate and rice contains glucose, when carbohydrate and glucose are the same thing.

I can’t tell you what to do, but I personally would not eat a food that tasted bad. I also avoid foods that contain a lot of ω-6 fatty acids, because they cause inflammation when overconsumed.