OMG, this was so good ! 🙂

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #1

My GF hit it out of the freaking park with this Keto pizza :slightly_smiling_face:
She made a thin keto bread crust (the typical mozzarella, cream cheese, almond flour, and 1 egg)
Then topped it with Cheddar and Mozzarella, + pepperoni, salami, sun dried tomatoes, and olives. Mmmmm :slight_smile:

Hey, sorry I was just about done hammering 4 big slices, before I realized I had forgotten to take a pic… But hey, for those of you posting a pic of a whole untouched dinner, how do we even know it was edible :grinning: lol
You might have only taken one bite and threw it out ! :grinning: Lol
But I promise what’s left of this pizza will be gone by tomorrow :wink:

And now she’s making lemon fatbombs for desert ! I don’t really need any… But what the hey, I had already planned an 800 calorie burn on the treadmill tomorrow anyway :slightly_smiling_face:

(Susan) #2

Looks very delicious =-). I am on a 72 hour fast atm so I shouldn’t have looked, hahaha but I am glad you two are enjoying it =).

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #3

Wow 72 hours !?!?

I can hardly imagine that… But then again, I went 20 hours from yesterday at 1pm (at which point I didn’t eat much) until this morning at 9am… And I felt like I could have went several more hours.

My biggest concern is, I “have to have my coffee” every morning, and I can’t drink it on an empty stomach…

(Susan) #4

When you do a Fast, you cannot have any calories, so this would mean no Fat Bombs either, so I think that would be really hard for you, you seem to love them =) hehe.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #5

Well I didn’t think so either, but then lately, I’ve heard mention of a fat fast ? Which my GF and I both agreed, might be totally doable… My GF already makes, and eats about a dozen fat bombs every day :slightly_smiling_face:

(Susan) #6

Just the ingredients would have to be things that are okay on that list. I know any fat bombs I have seen have other ingredients in them is all.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #7

Well a very small amount of protein, and even less carbs. I guess it would depend on how fanatical you wanted to be.