OMAD: Am I Doing It Right?

keto
fat
protein
calories
omad

(Ovidiu Drobotă) #1

Hello friends,

I would like to ask you some questions about my diet. I eat one meal a day and less than 20 grams of net carbs.

Today I ate 100 grams of butter, 380 grams of grilled pork neck and about 400 grams of raw cabbage.

What do you think of this? Am I doing it the right way? Am I consuming the right amount of protein and fat?

I would like to eat between 1600-1800 calories per day in this percentage: 75% fat, 20% protein and 5% carbs.

Can you help me transpose this percentage (75% fat, 20% protein and 5% carbs) in grams of fat, protein and carbs?

Let’s say I’m eating pork neck, butter and cabbage. How much grams of pork neck, butter and cabbage should I eat on OMAD? This is what I need to learn.

Thank you!

How Many Calories Should I Eat On A Keto OMAD?
(Full Metal KETO AF) #2

Are you using a tracking app? Try Cronometer, you can use it online or as a phone app. Enter your foods and you’ll get all the information you want about a specific day. You’re going to be able to determine if you’re doing things right with a tracking app at least until you figure things out. There isn’t an exact formula that works for everyone. Try using a strict 20g. of carbohydrates and dump the percentage based macros. You can set it to grams in Cronometer and you still get percentage values information. You’re daily diet will vary so try an app to help you learn how to plan and fit in what you want to eat and have a clue as to how much also.

:cowboy_hat_face: