October 2018 IF / EF Chat ALL WELCOME

(Eleonora Fois) #511

Thank you All! :heart: I did check and in fact the cardiologist told me it is because of low sodium…so I have to be careful and try to increase the salt intake…I usually drink natural mineral water that has more sodium…the heart rate improved…although during a prolonged fast it is hard…I am going to stop the fast if I get to that point that I can not carry on anymore but it is not so easy…I quit with melatonin as I am not sure of the benefits I keep waking up at night anyway and it might lower the heart rate…

(Eleonora Fois) #512

Janie thank you…yes I always hope to have a lower bmi lower than my 16…I know it is a bit underweight but mentally I accept a lower bmi…it is all crazy but I feel much better knowing I am in control of my bmi and fasting help me so much with better mental clarity…I have to be careful to balance it all which is not so easy…I am at present on 39 hours fast and so far I am fine, no scary symptoms and feeling very well…I keep on going until I know I have to stop…I will see you at the November fasting thread :wink::wink::heart: