Just starting carrying at my local Costco
Prob within the last week
$11.49
Normally $15 I think😳

Just an option at least.

!

image|375x500

(KCKO, KCFO) #2

I noticed them at Costco near by recently, but the jar was so big I didn’t want to chance it. We eat almond butter and chia seeds regularly. Maybe this would be a different flavor profile for a change?

Did you like this stuff? What did you eat it with/on?

(Troy) #3

I was there exchanging some gifts

I did not purchase the above, “ yet”
Almost did on a pure impulse :smile:
Just caught my attention, it was located next to the Kirkland almond Butter ( my normal Buy )

I may go back tomorrow
Keep u posted

(Carl Keller) #4

I might buy if for the name alone…

The NuttzO website has some really delicious (non-keto) applications. But I imagine, you could use this in lieu of almond butter in existing keto recipes. I might just eat a spoon of it by itself for the nutrients and antioxidants.

(Troy) #5

:rofl:
Yeah…agree!
It made me stop, look, pickup, take pic, post, reply :slightly_smiling_face:
Marketing - It works lol

Well, I will eat it straight up!
Now I’m getting even more curious and hungry even though , OMAD…already over

It’s delicious. I swapped it for my usual almond butter, too! Very hard to stop eating, so sadly I will not purchase again.

We are avid nut butter users, and always on the lookout for tasty new blends. High quality (organic, no oil, no sugar) nut butter blends are expensive. When we find one we like, we experiment until we’ve reverse engineered the recipe using our own nuts. It saves money, we know exactly what’s in it, and its always fresh (in our house, it never lasts more than a week).

We will definately try the Nutz blend.

We’ve found this nut blend to be exceptionally delicious:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #8

It’s really good.

(Diane) #9

Did you reverse engineer this one? If so, would you share your recipe/technique?

I’ve made two attempts, but haven’t been able to replicate the taste yet. But I’ll post it when I do.

(Diane) #11

:smile::smile::smile:

Exactly. I was very upset when I learned there are only two servings in that container! :rofl: