NSV: I got questioned regarding my license haha!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1

Today my gf, her sister, and I went to a local bar to watch the Ravens game #GoRavens!

Got carded and the bartender just kept looking at my ID, and then back at me. Finally he said “this doesn’t look like you.” Lol, I assured him that it was, in fact, me. In my license pic, my hair is straight and I have bangs. Also I have on glasses. But I don’t think it’s the hair or the glasses that made him question it - I think it’s my face. I can’t believe how much thinner my face looks now. I didn’t even realize it until I took a good look at my license pic. Nice NSV, and may be time for a new license pic.

Indeed :slightly_smiling_face: Well done you!

(Thurston ) #3

No wonder he said that, you’ve got that Benjamin Button thing going on!

No doubt! :+1:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #5

“Dahling, I have to tell you something. And I don’t say this to everybody. You look mahvelous!” - Billy Crystal

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6

Thanks for the kind words :hugs:

(Carl Keller) #7

I can’t blame the bartender. Besides the very different face shape, the lady on the right looks much healthier and happier. :wink:

(Raj Seth) #8

maybe even drunk?!?! or as they say on the other side “over-served”

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #9

Wow!

You’re one of those folks who can look like your own daughter! Keep up the great work.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #10

I realized today that I am actually UNDER the weight I have on my drivers license :grin: when I got my (Maryland) license I said I was 170, which is laughable considering I was probably more like 240 :joy: but now I’m actually 163! Feels good :grin:

Also my mom came into town yesterday for spring break. I haven’t seen her since I was visiting my hometown in September, for my best friend’s wedding. I started Keto the day I came back to Maryland. So she hasn’t seen me since I started, aside from pictures. She was shocked as to how different I look, and even said she was gonna take me to get new clothes this weekend :metal:t4: moms are the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: