NSV - Almost Impossible to Oversleep

One of the biggest symptoms I’ve had with my depression is that I oversleep. It’s been an issue ever since college. If I don’t have to wake up for any social obligation, I could easily sleep 12-18 hours. It got so bad at one point in college that my roommate had to wake me up just so she could determine I wasn’t in a coma.

Since transitioning to Ketovore tho? According to my Fibit, on my non-working days, I sleep on average about 8-10 hours. I very rarely sleep past noon anymore. The only days I went over were when I traveled, so I attribute that to jetlag rather than depression. It’s great to have my weekends back to me, to wake up and feel energized on my days off. And on my normal working days, I don’t feel like the walking dead just because I “only” got on average 7 hours of sleep.

(Scott) #2

Sounds like Keto is resetting more than eating habits, sounds great.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #3

That’s a great NSV. It’s amazing how much Keto can really do for someone. Congrats! :blush:

I wish I could sleep more at night. Often have to get added sleep in the mid mornings. Strange.

That’s wonderful news! I bet you’re pretty relieved!

(Frank) #6

I was a big power napper before Keto. I would nap for 15 mins every afternoon…no more tho.
I have so much energy I rarely nap. I get 6-7 hours and that seems perfect for me now.