Now What?

I have been eating and logging everything for the past two weeks. I lost seven pounds. Today my husband told me he made me shrimp. I found out he used processed Indian food with sugar and white potatoes that was also approximately 30 carbs. I am so frustrated. Do I fast tomorrow?

What was your total carbs for the entire day? I’ve eaten up to 50 grams of carbs before. I didn’t lose any weight, but didn’t gain either. I just continued on with my diet the next day. And if you do gain, that’s ok. It’s just water weight and will come back down. It’s not fat. You’ll be ok. Just tell hubs that he needs to be careful what he prepares food with. But it was sweet for him to do it, so don’t be too harsh with him! :slight_smile:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3

Welcome to KETO

Over 50 carbs now. I guess I won’t step on the scale tomorrow. :disappointed:

(KCKO, KCFO) #5

I suggest you do to see how carb tolerant you are. It is just a number that will probably be different the next day any. Just a number.

Some people can handle more carbs than others. This might show you where you are falling in the spectrum. Be brave, keep calm and keto on.

Thank you. I am glad I found this forum.

I can quickly add weight with carbs. I used to be very thin until about five years ago. I was under a lot of stress, my thyroid is now under active, and I found out I am an emotional eater. I tend to roller coaster with my weight for the past few years from dieting. It is what it is. I am less frustrated now. Thank you everyone!