Not sure if I'm doing this right

Yes, I bought the strips. Not in Ketosis. :frowning:

(Jill Carpenter aka space coast spinster) #22

Ok, well, that (for weight loss goals) finding ketosis will be your first mission should you choose to açcept it.:slight_smile:

Jmo
I’m not a doctor or nutritionist and we are on a public forum, but for my own personal experience I can share with you what worked for me was getting into ketosis first and then the weight will drop.

I have an “intuition” if you want to call it that that you still have a fear of big fat.

Fat when you eliminate the carbs or moderate them heavily helps you burn more weight faster.

We’ve been conditioned to a horrid food scale growing up.

I have a funny story about my ex fiance. He saw me going low carb and was like oh! I can eat bacon and steak? And I was like yes! But he needed the bread with it all too and didn’t really “get it.” Lol. So I lost and he gained and finally went back to his regular eating.

Anyway, it takes some commitment time to research, read up, and start with the basic rules, but ultimately it’s about you personalizing what works for you.

All of us I’m sure have tips and tricks, but none of us can be you because you are already taken.

I do know that purple on the stick or heading in that direction is a good sign.

If I could be you for a day, I’d cut the carb total count to 20 per day. But that’s just a personal thought based on what you’ve shared.

I wouldn’t worry about calories those first few days even if it seems excessive. Fat is high in calories but has no carbs. :wink:

Read read read. Go in that food trilogy thread and look at all the fat :rofl:. It’s eye opening and nuts!

Don’t limit your self here either. There’s info other places too.

Again, it’s all testing, tracking, and tweeking. Learn what your body can do for you.