Not just size 12 jeans, but

(Melis Jansen ) #1

Size 12 Slim

I bought these jeans in a thrift store. If I had noticed that they said slim fit on them, I wouldn’t have bothered to try them on. But they fit perfectly.

The adjective “slim” has never in my memory been applied to me or any of my clothing. These don’t even look that slim to me. Being slim has never been a goal of mine. I want to be curvy and muscular. But it’s so surreal to see “slim” on my jeans.

Size 12 was an unofficial goal for me, it was the smallest I’ve been in my adult life, and that was 22 years ago. So really what is left is to continue my weight lifting, long distance walking and fasting for body recomposition.
But I don’t have any interest in changing the way I eat. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I don’t have a lot of full body photos of myself at my largest, but there’s one on my old before/after:

From size 24 to size 12, time to celebrate.

(Michelle) #2

Awesome!!

(Wendy) #3

Exciting! I actually like trying on clothes now. I bet you do too! Great job by the way!

(ANNE ) #4

Great job and well done. Jeans fitting nicely is always a victory!

(Sophie) #5

You. Are. Amazing! Bravo!!! :clap::clap::clap:

(angie) #6

Congrats!!! looking good!!

(Maura hAGERTY) #7

Congrats… btw you look like you are 22 years in the last photo! Very cute and pretty.

(Jane) #8

Amazing!!! Good job. I know you feel great!!

(Candy Lind) #9

Another great keto story! You look fantastic!:heart_eyes:

(Michelle isaacson) #10

Love this! Way to Go!

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #13

Amazing. Nice job!

What a transformation! Well done.

(Liz) #15

Great job!

(Sharon Medran) #16

No better feeling…congratulations!

(Melis Jansen ) #17

Thanks! It is really fun to try on clothes now. It is so surreal to choose from several different clothing items that all fit me instead of having to buy whatever fits me.

I know exactly what you mean. I am 4 sizes less than when I started, and I too am having fun in clothes shops once again. I don’t even want the damn things! Just good fun trying them on!!!