Non scale victories

(Heath) #1

Well I’m from pre diabetic to a hba1c 4.9 in 2 months, still got 15-20 kgs to loose but clothes fitting better, only down 6 kg but feels like 10kg.
This way of life (I refuse to call it a diet) has turned my health around in so many ways, now to tackle IF for the losses
Thanks so much to The Keto Dudes for pathing the way and bringing this to the worlds attention, along with all the Dr s willing to challenge the nah sayers and risk careers to save lives! Including mine for his support
Awesome !!

(Karen) #2

You can lose 15-20 kg. You’ve got this! Your clothes will become loose.

K

(Doug) #3

There’s a place in town on a one-way street where I park on the left side once in a while - the street slopes toward the relatively high curb and sidewalk. If I don’t get my left leg out and take a little weight off the car, I can’t open the driver’s door all the way or the bottom of it will hit the sidewalk.

No longer. Did it today like a normal person, opened the door up all the way, then got out.

(Blessed with butter ) #4

OK I am ready for a nsv. Tomorrow morning I am hosting a Keto breakfast!
4 people will be coming they do keto too, we are going to meet at my house and I am making breakfast and we are going to make Neapolitan fat bombs! I am really excited. I am serving zucchini breakfast boats with bacon cheese sausage and eggs on top! Sour cream and home made salsa. I will post pictures tomorrow! Wish me luck! I hope this opens up into a big group in Happy Valley. I also met a patient that we take care of today that is 2 weeks into Keto, I really want to get to know her so we can be buddies.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #5

Today I made two people scoot over so I could sit down on the subway. They barely moved and left a spot for me that was clearly not big enough. Come on people! I solved this problem as I usually do by just sitting, and if I end up on their laps it is their own doing. But the weirdest thing happened. I fit in the spot they left me. Comfortably.