No More Lollies!

(Gayle Harrison) #1

I am a commercial cleaner for a Medical Centre that takes me between 5.5 and 6 hours each night.
Before starting Keto I always had $3 with me to purchase two bags of lollies they sold for a charity, and munch on them through the night.

Since Keto, I have not been tempted even ONCE by these lollies!!! And I am a person who ALWAYS had a sweet tooth!!! Yesss… Sugar craving gone!!!

(KCKO, KCFO) #2

That is wonderful Gayle, as a former night worker, I know how tempting any carbage can be while working through the nights.

Well done.

(Barbara) #3

What a huge accomplishment:star2:
It’s the every day habits that count the most

That’s half the battle. Way to go!

(Raj Seth) #5

Carry some purse :bacon:!

(Sophie) #6

Congrats! :clap::clap::clap: Isn’t it liberating? It’s so sad to me how the carb burners just. don’t. get. it.

(Jane) #7

Congrats!!!

I like how my cravings and hunger are greatly diminished and I’m not a slave to my stomach anymore. Very liberating !!!

(Jeanne Wagner) #8

That’s awesome! I took me two to three extended fasts for my sweet tooth to be put in its place. I think I had candida… but anyway. So glad for you, isn’t it wonderful to feel more in control?

(Gayle Harrison) #9

lol… unfortunately I don’t eat bacon. I know right??? haha

(Laurie) #10

Congratulations! Those $3 really add up over a month. I save so much money eating keto.

We have Lolly jars in the office that I was always munching from and could never stop. Since starting Keto I easily been able to keep away from them. I watch everyone else still empty them every day and I’m not tempted one little bit.

(KCKO, KCFO) #12

:raised_hands::clap::clap::clap:

Keto rocks doesn’t it?