No more eggs!

(Alec) #61

Fast.

Well that sounds more like the typical breakfast I have now though I’d replace sausages with burgers or bacon. As my body no longer seems interested in carbs anymore. But when I started out I ate a lot more nuts, seeds and berries, shredded coconut and found it to be a good replacement for cereal.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #63

Hey, eggs, bacon, and bacon is just as good as eggs, sausage, and bacon! :+1:

(Edith) #64

What about just bacon, bacon, and bacon?:yum:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #65

Now you’re talking! :bacon::bacon:

(KCKO, KCFO) #66

“What about just bacon, bacon, and bacon?:yum:
Now you’re talking! :bacon::bacon:

I agree with that, I sometimes do just eat bacon and call it breakfast :bacon::bacon::bacon:

Aren’t your bacon super salty?
Or maybe you handle salt way more than me, that is easily possible…
(That’s another matter that I never could eat processed meat and call it a meal but we are different, I can’t even eat breakfast. But bacon is a rarely used spice to me.)

(KCKO, KCFO) #68

My bacon from Costco comes from European sources. I love it, and I do handle more salt than most people can. I love crunchy and salty, I was never a seriously soft and sugary type.

I don’t think one needs to like sweets to dislike overly salty things…
I am still not on the level of the carnivores who don’t salt their food (and never will be I guess), I do use and need added salt just not very much.
I could handle more salt in the past but when I started to eat roasts, my salt need seemingly dropped and I started to have problems with processed things due to salt. Sausages are still fine, most cheese as well but saltier items are hard to eat.
I don’t even try those caked in salt smoked pork items I always found way too salty but tasty… I think 7% salt is legal for them, never knew if they went higher but they were super salty.
(I eat my roast around 0.4% salt or less but that’s special. I am fine with 1-2% in several processed items. Eggs contain almost all the sodium they need.)