No more diet pills

(Stephanie) #1

I’ve been using Phentermine on and off for years. (Yes, I know how bad they can be for you). Most recently was last year. They definitely helped curb my appetite and also focus at work. I started Keto on the 1st of January but started reading about it sometime early/mid December. Yesterday while cleaning out my purse I came across them, and realized I hadn’t even thought about them in months. They have always been the crutch to help me with the starving obsessive food thoughts on prior CICO diets. Now I rarely get those I HAVE TO EAT NOW DAMNIT feelings, and if I do, I salt up a couple pieces of fresh mozzarella, maybe a few olives or a pickle and a big ole glass of ice water and I’m good to go. I have a lot more focus too, obviously not as much as when taking Phentermine, but a calmer focus. And I can sleep at night. No one really know I took these before, so I can’t really share this with others, but I can with my anonymous friends on the internet <3

(Chris) #2

I feel lucky to have been prescribed Phentermine because when I was ready to make this change, Phen helped tremendously. When you have zero energy, addicted to sugar like meth, you need a kick in the rear.

The stimulant effect wears off quick. I didn’t even finish out my prescription.

(Kevin Ruther) #3

I hear you on the Phentermine. I usually use it to help get into keto or start a fast. After about the 2-3 day mark, it’s no longer needed. Longer term, I feel it’s healthier to learn to not use them or else they can become crutches. It’s also a bonus to keep tolerances low, so when you do need them they work.