No Late Night Binges

(Brian Miller) #1

Last night was a great night out with friends and on the early morning drive home with the gf she says “Hey what do you want when we drive through Mc Donald’s?” Now mind you she had already had two fish tacos at my friend’s bar while I skipped dinner and usually my response to this question would have been to order a double cheeseburger, fries, and likely two of those Spicy Mc Chicken sandwiches however, this morning I was like “Maybe a Bacon Cheeseburger that I’ll take the bun off of” because I had ZERO actual craving for anything. My normal carb loving self would have easily had 6 buns & fries and probably would have craved more but I barely decided to even have a single beef patty with cheese. After I ate it I just look around the house and laughed a bit because even the gf couldn’t believe my lack of craving.

(AnnaLeeThal) #2

Isn’t the control great?!

(Karen Parrott) #3

Getting the binge urges turned off is a real plus of Keto. That also frees up your life for better habits and mind space. Bravo for this NSV. Keto will give you a great life in many ways. Bravo!!!

(Brian Miller) #4

This NSV keeps getting better and better. After whitnessing the complete lack of late night craving followed by a morning of coffee and nothing till 7:00pm today combined with providing them both a taste of cheese crisps both my gf and daughter have expressed they’d like to be included in this WOE starting Monday Morning. I was convinced I would have to make everything separate for myself and I felt selfish but now I’m sooooo excited they too will get to enjoy the things this can bring.

(Henna Selnes) #5

It is wonderful! I have stopped eating at night for a little over a month now. The control and lack of craving makes me feel so powerful now. By 5 in the evening I am done, then no food again until after the noon hour. This is so empowering. I know exactly how you are feeling! KCKO

(Jacquie) #6

Excellent! I’m done by 6pm. Have done this now for over a couple of years and it feels great. Sleep better, too. :slight_smile: