Nina Teicholz on Tucker Carlson

(Dan Dan) #1

Short but sweet :smiley:

Fox News primetime has the largest news audience Congratulations to Nina :clap:

(Troy) #2

Thanks!
Yup
Given some more time, she was just about ready to go in to full ā€œ fat ā€œ mode ā€¦in a Good way too!:smile:
The Set up was there ā€¦ugh
Hopefully, the Tuck will bring Her back again

Well what do you know!

Iā€™ve always liked Tucker, and now I like him even more.

It sounded like maybe he actually paid a little attention to her message, no?

Like the Prophets of the Old Testament, often truth falls on deaf earsā€¦ but sometimes notā€¦

(THERESA PITTS) #4

I really like Tucker, but he seemed like he was smirking at her the whole time. Iā€™m glad she was on the program, but he could have been a little more interested in what she was saying.

(Dan Dan) #5

Tucker IMHO really took this serious based on his intro and promoting her book.

Tucker : ā€œThey followed the instructions but the instructions were wrongā€

This is how it looks to be ā€˜Tuckedā€™ and he was nice and pleasant and agreeable to her, I believe it was aimed at the ā€˜bogas science and the government being a pusher of breadā€™

Tucker%20Carlson

(Sandra R. Case) #6

I watch Tucker often and I think he ran out of time. I believe these shows have a number of folks in the wings and hope to get to everyone but if some breaking news takes more time than expected, the last guest gets short shift. I was excited to see her scheduled, but sad that she had such little time to make her points. I hope it was enough to sell some more books. Love railing against BIG (pharma, agriculture, processed food etc.)

(Linda) #7

Nina, Taubes, Lustig and that guy named Andreas whose last name escapes me are my favorites.

(Casey Crisler) #8

Andreas Eenfeldt. I like him too. He seems to be a good guy.

(Casey Crisler) #9

Ugh. I hate these so-called interview shows. He had an amazing opportunity to let her really explain and defend her position but instead ā€œweā€™re out of time.ā€ How about booking her for a long segment and let her get into the ā€œmeatā€ of the subject? She has a helluva lot to say thatā€™s interesting but I donā€™t think Tucker is obese so he probably isnā€™t interested in the subject. Youā€™d think heā€™d at least be all over the bad govā€™t advice angle. That seems to be along his lines.

(Linda) #10

He is sometimes scathingly sarcastic. I like that in a person.

(Brian) #11

Would have loved for that interview to have been a LOT longer. They only got past the introduction and then it was over. :frowning:

Tucker packs a lot into his shows. Very often the last guest gets a little shafted on time.

You canā€™t cuck the Tuck!