New Years Status

Just figured I’d mention that after starting on October 21st, I’m going into the New Year down 27 lbs. I didn’t think I’d hit 20 by New Years so pretty damn happy. Looking forward to keeping this going all through 2019 :slight_smile:

(KCKO, KCFO) #2

This is my second New Year’s Eve, at slightly below my goal weight. I’m a happy camper.

(Carl Keller) #3

I was hoping for 40 pounds down by the New Year (started Sept 9) and I came up 5 pounds short. I’m totally ok with my progress. I got a lot more out of this than weight loss. :slight_smile:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #4

I’ve lost 60 lb. and would love to lose another 60, but things are so much better even at this weight, that I don’t really care. Not only that, but even though my weight hasn’t changed over the past 12 months, I can now get into a pair of 36" trousers that were too small, 12 months ago.

Since my bloodwork is perfect, blood pressure perfectly normal, and I can do chores without getting exhausted, further fat loss is hardly necessary—though I would certainly enjoy it, don’t get me wrong!

Yeah I started at 278. I know by the time I hit 200 I’m going to feel a lot better from day to day. Any more that I lose after that is just a bonus

(Randy) #6

Started in March 2017 at 440 lbs. Currently at 285. So 155 lbs so far. About 100 to go lol… :smile:

fantastic.

Started keto 24 November. Down 12.5 pounds as of today. Though almost 8 of those were from my 91 hour EF this past weekend. So, we’ll see how much I gain back. I’m excited to finally have dropped that much as it’s been a struggle and I continued to gain weight. I think I’ve zeroed in on it being an insulin resistance and hyperinsulinemia issue, which regular EFs should help with.

(Laurie) #9

I started on July 14, almost 6 months ago, at 202 pounds. I’ve lost 24 pounds–about a pound a week; am now 178 pounds. Hips and thighs are slimmer.

I get a bit frustrated when I stall for several weeks at a time, but I try to keep my eye on the big picture. KCKO.

(Diana ) #10

Hey Laurie, I started about the same time you did, July 11th. I have lost 9 pounds and gained 2 back. :roll_eyes: But I have experienced other good benefits.

(Stephanie ) #11

Started mid March 2018 and I am down 60 lbs. I’m wanting to lose 20 more lbs this year :smile:

(MyLove MyLife) #12

I started is December 2018 and I am down 22 pounds, More 80 pounds to lose this year :slight_smile:

(John) #13

I am 35% of the way to my goal, so a long journey still ahead.

(Carol) #14

I started keto for health reasons in August and hope future tests will confirm success. Losing some weight would also be a health benefit.and to that end I have lost 49 pounds. 20ish to go or wherever keto takes me.

(Julie ) #15

Started Keto in late December 2017 and down about 18 lbs from then. Up from my lowest a little (was sick with upper respiratory stuff in November into December). Still, I am really happy with all the benefits and love the forum with all the information as it has been a real help.