New to carnivore- is my body weird

love Dr Ken for sure

key being NO eating plan on should be about weight loss on ‘your personal timeline’—yea I had to figure that out too :wink:

it is healing. health improvements. rebalancing the body to MAKE it normal function again…and since we are ALL diff. on medical issues, prescript meds, lifestyle and more coming into ANY eating change…we can’t ever say one will experience this by day 8, day 60 or day 265.

you feel great then continue

you want lbs gone overnight more you ‘diet’ off the scale which is not sustainable as most of us know LOL

key being here, health gives us weight loss.

your body is ‘re-nourishing’. It might require to gain a few lbs before it heals enough to get rid of that gain and then give ya more great health benefits.

if one doesn’t see the big pic past the scale and a few lbs gained one can’t ever get to the final goal line of consistency of healing the body and changing your health to the best for the duration of your life.

just some thoughts on it all :slight_smile:
I gave ya a ton to read on carnivore, learn more WHY we do this and then you get the science and ‘time it takes per individual’ as it has to happen for each of us.

another great read:
DO NOT READ the basics of this ‘how to lose fat on carnivore’ cause it is never for a newbie!!! read truths on what it takes to ‘get here’ thru the John and Sally differences in who we are.
https://justmeat.co/docs/how-to-lose-fat-on-the-carnivore-diet.pdf
this is overall for NEW people info and older long term on plan people…you are not long term or healed yet at all so do not put emphasis on something you have not achieved just yet :slight_smile:

eat the meat/seafood/fish and fowl you love. Don’t ever over think this part and get to a year or so and THEN wonder :slight_smile: but yea long road for healing for alot of us but TIME is the only factor that comes into constant play on any eating change for health yet one we ignore constantly thru small blips that make us wanna ‘tweak’ way too much too fast and then we lose out for the overall truth of what it takes. time and consistency which is diff. for each of us.

wishing you the best and hope some of this helps.