New Color palette

(Roxanne) #62

I prefer the light version, I think it looks cleaner and friendlier

(paddy0761) #63

f.lux

(markkloch) #64

I also use the light theme in Visual Studio, I find it easier to read on the computer, but like the dark theme on my phone. In presentations I find the dark theme harder to see, as a audience member.

(Sondra Rose) #65

I agree!

How about a nice, meaty RED instead of blue?

(Richard Morris) #66

Iā€™m going to try a new one thatā€™s not the FaceBook blue

(gooeykablooey) #67

Not color related butā€¦ am I the only person whose buttons are almost all chinese characters (just found the like button after a week) and I think I like the light background better but not the blue, it feela cold and clinicalā€¦ like boxes of gloves at a doctors office

(Sondra Rose) #68

Much nicer, thanks Richard!

(Steven Cook) #69

Loving the aubergine colour, however when I scroll down a thread the Ketogenic Forums icon appears to ā€œbreakā€. (using Chrome and dark theme via Stylish)

EDIT: Seems to be an issue with Chrome as Firefox with Stylish dark theme works fine.

EDIT 2: Okay now working, seemed to just take a while (minutes) to download the scaled icon!

(Richard Morris) #70

Yeah I had to upload an aubergine small logo too - thatā€™s the one replaced by the topic subject when you scroll past the original post.

Aubergine preferable to the blue, but Iā€™d rather have bacon. Reason being the lighter one is easier on the eyes than the dark, and black?.. itā€™s such a depressing colour.
Just my 2 cents worth.

(Amanda Jones) #72

Thank you, Richard, for working so hard to try and please everyone. I know that is not an easy thing to do! :slight_smile:

(melinda) #73

Can we at least do some muted colors? This is SO BRIGHT

According to a 1989 study by the J Am Optom Assocation, 45% of the population has an astigmatism. This huge group finds it harder to read white text on black than black on white. Thatā€™s a lot of people who might not be able to read a webpage, an ad, a sign, because the designer did not consider readability.

(melinda) #75

I have severe astigmatism and I much prefer the dark background.

(Larry Lustig) #76

I guess the current combination is best described as aubergine on cauliflower.

(Nathan Hall) #77

Haha! Keep it going guys weā€™ll get that ā€˜readerā€™ badge yet! :blush:. < Andā€¦ I have my emoji badge. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can we go darkā€¦ but I also prefer the dark to be the color of Baconā€¦ That delicious dark golden brown red.

Thanks!

(Tina Price) #79

This one looks the best!

(Richard Morris) #80

Both are keto

(Richard Morris) #81

Interesting.