New Belt Hole

(Rob) #1

to steal a NSV from @Elle79 (She was the last person I saw to post it) I moved a belt loop in a pair of slacks I’m very familiar with. The belt hole move wasn’t forced … didn’t take a lot of muscle to get to the next hole … it was necessary! Woohoo!

That’s awesome! I’ll take that over a pound down on the scale any day of the week!

(CJ Young) #3

Congrats! I’m also in belt heaven right now. I’ve lost enough weight now that I’ve been able to start using a belt I packed away six years ago (shortly after college) and I’m on the 3rd hole in. My dad the other day told me I look thinner then I did at my college graduation and I was like, “Yup, I’ve got the belt to prove it”.

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #4

Congrats. I’ve moved onto my large belt (from the extra large) and now am somewhere between fourth and fifth hole. It’s always a sense of immense pride when I move a loop. I’m looking forward to getting a nice belt from the 38-34

(James H Shaffer) #5

had to stop using my old belts because I ran out of room, the end of the belt rapped around my hip and decided It needed to go…LOL now wearing belts from 25+ years ago, just too awesome :slight_smile: