My pants fell off

(Scott) #1

I have been hovering around the same weight for a while now about four pounds from goal weight. I decided to play around with things For several months I have been running 25 miles a week and doing a Nautilus set three times a week. Two weeks ago I cut back on my nightly scotch too. Today I put a pair of shorts on size 34 and let go and they feel off. My wife also rejected my shirt as being too small not in the belly but in the shoulders. So something is moving around even if the scale isn’t. The research continues.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #2

Don’tcha just hate when that happens? Darn keto!

(Susan) #3

That is awesome; Scott, congrats and keep up the good work. Four pounds is so close, I am sure that it will come off soon enough, you are doing really well.

(Scott) #4

Thank you. I am finding that I am in a place where changes are not fast or dramatic. They are slow kind of at the speed of hair growth. I am patient with my small adjustments and give it plenty of time results to show up. It is a journey for better health but I guess it will never be complete. I won’t ever get to a point where “okay I am perfectly healthy now so I am done”. Its more like there will always be one more tweak to do.

(Libby) #5

I like this analogy!

(Scott) #6

Well maybe not the best for me because I am bald and only go to the barber for a neck trim but you get the idea.

I drank some craft beer and ate some large amounts of keto food this weekend…and lost three pounds! Life is good.