My own reflection

(Allie) #1

This morning I caught sight of myself in the mirror fronted wardrobe next to the bed I had just got out of, wearing just the underwear I had slept in, and stopped to look at myself actually recognising that I’m actually happy with the way I my body looks now… now that’s a victory.

My happiness expanded when I read this - thank you for posting it. It’s a huge victory, indeed!!!

congratulations%20beautiful-flower-bouquet-on-white%20resized

(German Ketonian) #3

Congrats! That’s now easy to achieve. I envy you, but at the same time I am happy for you! I guess this will take some more time for me…

(KCKO, KCFO) #4

So glad you are happy with the new you. It is a great victory.

My brain is slowly adapting to the idea that I am not even over weight these days. The shop window reflections are what made me realize I have made REAL changes. I don’t recognize that person and it still amazes me when my brain registers,“hey, that is me”. I always seem to think I am either way heavier or way smaller than what I really am. I hope full integration will happen at sometime in the near future.

(Sophie) #5

Bravo!!! You’ve done a wonderful job!!! :clap::clap::clap:

(Brian) #6

Congratulations, Allie!! That’s awesome. :slight_smile:

Hoping to get there one day. My eye still goes immediately to the roll around the middle that I want to get rid of. It’s way smaller than it used to be but I’ve still some more to go.

I really noticed my wife yesterday, though. I saw curves, the right kind, ones that I hadn’t seen in a while. I liked that. She liked that. It was good. :slight_smile: