My NSVs this week

So I’m sitting in my hotel room on my way home from a trip to see my family in Louisiana and I just have to share these NSVs. My dad just raved and raved about my weight loss. He even told my mom (who relayed it to me) that it looked like I had lost so much more than 35 pounds (thank you fat-targeting keto!). My mom, who is diabetic, is now watching her carbs. I’m so encouraged that she’s well on her way to feeling better. I made several recipes while I was there. I made @Brenda cinnamon rolls, fathead pizzas, and several flatbreads (same recipe, different variations). The cinnamon rolls were so incredibly awesome.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #2

@Kyz

This makes me very happy. Go you! Isn’t the ketogenic lifestyle so much easier with special treats like cinnamon rolls if we want? Living keto for life is doable when we are able to fully LIVE by enjoying our meals and treats we would otherwise miss.
It’s amazing how good low carb treats can be! Exciting about your mom. Maybe you can show her the recipes on the forum.
KCKO :sparkling_heart:

I am going to keep passing along recipes to her. I can EASILY see myself eating this way for life. It feels RIGHT and so damn yummy.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #4

3+YEARS for me and counting…