My newest NSV

(Carolyn aka stokies) #1

I was shocked to get a random text from a friend who has been hesistant to say anything about my near 70 pound weight loss asking what was I doing because they are desperate enough to ask. They thought I was crash dieting because they canโ€™t understand how I am losing weight the way I eat! Made me wonder how many else get confused by our eating patterns :joy::joy::joy::rofl:

And like someone else said, I had to adjust my car seat and mirrors since I take up a different space. Not complaining! Also my skinny jeans are so baggy, they look like relaxed fit and are literally sliding off me now. Who knew?!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #2

The thought of folks looking at how we eat made me laugh. My boss returned Monday from a week long vacation and upon greeting me said, โ€œwell look at you, skinny!โ€. I am not skinny. At all. But I saw her side eyeing me all day and it occurred to me she watches me walk in with a sausage hanging out of my mouth and eat a Tupperware full of bacon for lunch and thinks what the hell is going on here?!

(Carolyn aka stokies) #3

Right? HAHAHA pass me the bacon and extra butter please

Sheโ€™s probably not the only one. :slight_smile: