My face is changing :)

My NSV is a very vain one, but bear with me. Sometimes you just need to feel good about yourself, even if it is on a very superficial level. :blush:

I’m down 52 pounds in a year ( 29,5 of those last year (Feb-Dec) and 22,5 this year with keto & fasting). Since the very first two weeks of January I started to notice how my skin was improving. And now my cheekbones have definitely started to come out.

This morning I was in the shower, and it was the strangest thing - when washing my face - there was like, so much less of it to wash. :smiley: I was reaching for my cheeks and there just wasn’t much to reach. :joy: Super odd feeling. Applying makeup (hadn’t done it in a couple of weeks) was a joy, because of the more pronounced cheekbones and hollows under them.

And then… I did the grocery shopping, and went to buy a bottle of red wine. I live in a country where the legal age of drinking is 18, but technically they’re supposed to check your ID if they think you look under 30. I will be 37 next month, and it has been years since the last time I got carded. But, yes, today I got carded. :smiley: Me happy. :relaxed::yellow_heart:

(Jill Lothian) #2

Great results, I hope to notices somes changes in the next few months x

(Karen) #3

My coworker losing with me, and her loss showed first in her face. She was quite round faced. And now I see definition. Congrats on your cheekbones!

:grinning::grinning:

K

(Todd Allen) #4

For the longest time I haven’t gotten on well with mirrors but the relationship is improving and I think we might eventually be friends.

(Sophie) #5

Congrats! That’s an awesome NSV and feeling good about yourself is important!!! :clap::clap::clap:

(Renee Slaughter) #6

I think it’s a great moment to recognize those changes. Congrats!